- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.hagbcn.es that offers INVETIUS SL, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 44273 – Folio 45 – Blade 451661- Entry 1, with CIF B-66279720 and registered Rambla Catalunya 18, 6th Floor, 08007 Barcelona, telephone 932 993 681, fax 932 993 680 and email email@example.com. Navigating the website INVETIUS S. L. attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this Legal Notice, that may change acceptance. The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic and use of this Legal Notice. User will be responsible INVETIUS S. L. or against third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The website and its services are free access. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services INVETIUS SL and not to use them for, among others:
- A) Disseminating content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public policy.
- B) Introduce computer network virus or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or hardware and software systems INVETIUS SL or third parties; and hinder the access of other users to the web site and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which it provides its services.
- C) Trying to access email accounts of other users or restricted areas of computer systems INVETIUS SL or third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
- D) Violate the rights of intellectual property, and violating the confidentiality of the information INVETIUS SL or third parties.
- E) Impersonating another user, the government or a third party.
- F) reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to any other person or publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
- G) Collect data for advertising purposes or for sending any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes are a work whose property belongs to INVETIUS SL without being transferred to the user any rights to exploit the self beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
3 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
The contents of this web site is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose is fully guaranteed. S. L. INVETIUS exclude, as far as permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of flaws and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available which is accessed through the website services offered.
- b) The presence of virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) In compliance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic and use of this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, by way of example, INVETIUS SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual property, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also INVETIUS S.L. disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside this website and is not managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links displayed on this web is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to extend the content provided by this website. S. L. INVETIUS no representation or warranty regarding the operation or availability of linked sites; or suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so neither will be responsible for the results obtained. S. L. INVETIUS is not responsible for the establishment of third party hyperlinks.